* *£11.46 per hour starting salary, temp contract *
* Steep career progression to Enterprise Sales with improved earning potential
* No commissions because you're not responsible for closing the sales.
* *No experience required! *Just the desire to kick start a career in technology sales (we have a very strong training program aimed at candidates with minimum experience but strong motivation and desire to learn
* Desire to learn and kick-start your career in tech sales & marketing
* Fun environment, Career Progression & Constant Development, and Training: *95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now*
* Opportunities to travel and work from our offices globally in the US, Spain, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and the Philippines.
* Location: *Bournemouth* (temporarily or full time remote work available)
* Start date: November *(*\*\*\* we can be flexible with a later start date too)
At EIMS, we care about three things: 1) providing a great place for you to work; a place where you can have fun and enjoy! 2) a place where you can constantly develop, train and learn and 3) a place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
We believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and whilst we are a results-driven business, we believe that great success should be rewarded. You can check out some of our fun team-building activities on _Instagram *_.
Additionally, we work with a meritocracy approach, where those who are hungry, with drive and a desire to develop trump tenure and experience.
*Have a look at our workspace & meet the team! Visit our *
*About the Role & What you can Expect*
* Take part in a 2-week on-boarding program on the technology we offer, the industries we serve, the systems we use as well as professional sales training.
* Generate business (B2B) opportunities and build sales pipeline through inbound activities
* You'll also have the opportunity to work with big technology vendors such as VMWare, Magento, SAP, HPE, Dell, and others.
* No experience in sales required!
* Legally authorised to work in the UK for any employer (Pre-settlement status holder or similar)
* Native level in German and good English
* You have a great attitude motivated, "coachable" and competitive and want a successful career in the IT space.
* You want to help and serve our clients: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player
*How to join the team?*
Submit your updated Resume here or apply via and you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.46 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* German (preferred)