Entry Level Business Development Professional Intern onsite in Omaha, NE Part-time not remote
The Entry Level Business Development Professional Intern will be responsible for a variety of duties targeted at developing new business through prospecting activities and managing client relationships. This position is a front line representative of CSS and as such is expected to exude stellar customer service skills at all times. This position requires behavior that is outgoing, polished, professional with excellent sales, communication and customer service skills motivated to develop business and eager to make a difference in a growing business.
This position is intended for individuals interested in a sales career and becoming a fulltime employee after graduation. This role will be working in the Omaha office.
- Develops client relationships through prospecting activities to include cold calling, research, networking, etc.
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities
- Makes telephone calls and conducts in person meetings with hiring managers routinely each week
- Builds Account and Sales strategies to penetrate and develop accounts
- Builds Account Profile for each client and records all communications, events, meetings, etc.
- Prepares various reports for management which detail current activity, planned activity and communicates the path to making the expected quota
- Understands quota expectations as determined by manager and plans ahead to achieve and exceed assigned quota
- Presents to all levels of the organization and prepares formal proposals
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making processes and overcomes obstacles to closure
- Becomes well versed and educated on Information Technology positions
- Performs sales activities such as RFPs, proposal development and client presentations
- Participate in various trade shows, marketing and network opportunities
- Builds and maintains partnership with clients by providing support, information, and guidance while researching and recommending solutions
- Responds with a sense of urgency to issues and engages management team to assist in resolution
- Manages consultant's performance and expectations with client and facilitates performance evaluations and client surveys
- Performs these tasks
- Attends internal and external meetings
- Utilizes MaxHire to input all customer related data
- Primary contact for vendor management systems related to assigned clients
- Prepares work order for clients
- Obtains, understands and assists with negotiating terms of client contracts
- Understand all internal processes, documentation and contracts related to 3 rd party vendors, H1 contractors, W2. Assists when needed to ensure processes are flowing and documentation is secure for assigned clients and contractors
- Understands and proficiently performs the various steps of the sales cycle
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 0-2 years of experience with Presentations, Client Relationships, Prospecting, Meeting Sales Goals, and Sales Planning
- Independently driven and passionate with experience working as part of a successful team
- Strong foundation of computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Internet Browsing
- Outgoing and confident customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy level, creative with emphasis on excellence
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree
- Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible hours between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, working up to 20 hours per week.
- provided by Dice