Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: UK wide
Type: 12 months
Enterprise Architect-Part Remote
A major financial services company are seeking a Enterprse Architect to join their team.
The organisation prides themselves on creating a diverse and friendly work space where the cohesiveness and professionalism can accelerate the success of the company.
- Lead and take ownership for the creation of Security Data Target Architecture through evaluation of current security data landscape, creation of data context, concept diagrams and data models, standards and guidance to support strategic outcomes to create overall Security Intelligence Platform.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Solutions Architects/Designers to set projects up for success at the start, ensuring strategic value is delivered and tactical effort/spend is minimised
- Facilitate workshops with Technical and Business stakeholders to provide direction or drive issue resolution - providing analysis, distilling down to key decisions, and capturing next steps or plan for issue resolution
- Perform strategic design reviews at key points of the project lifecycle to identify any risks or capability gaps that need addressing
- Perform architecture governance using CISO and Group Architecture governance processes and board structures
- Provide ad-hoc reports, viewpoints and white papers to respond to management questions, project issues etc.
- Engage, lead and direct activity with and through resources in other areas/teams (e.g. Group and Market CISO, Group and Market IT and Businesses)
- Through roadmap creation, be responsible for the planning and optimisation of complex projects / programmes, typically with a 1-2-year timeframe, that will impact multiple markets
The Security Domains include:
- Information Protection: - Data discovery, labelling & classification, data monitoring & data loss prevention, rights management
- Security Management Services: - Security monitoring, event correlation and user behaviour analytics, vulnerability management, risk management, and threat intelligence
- Be Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) preferably in Technology or Information Security
- Hold a Professional qualification in Information Security e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar and/ or Professional qualification in Architecture Development methods (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF)
- Have demonstrable, well grounded experience in an information security field including key technologies and use of key Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISF, NIST, ISO)
- Have experience of operating in a home team, and in virtual teams aligned to Domains and Projects