Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful - and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
* Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
* Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
* Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
* Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 7000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be working with customers to ensure the success and adoption of the Workato Intelligent Automation Platform.
This is a remote role, candidates based anywhere in the East regions of US are welcome to apply!
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture-we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020", the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!", and the "Top 15 startups helping even non-programmers build simple apps, ahead of an expected software developer shortage" by Business Insider.
* Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with enterprise customers to drive adoption and expansion in upselling and cross selling
* Comfortable working with senior executives to understand their strategic plan and how Workato can assist
* Creation of customer assets to be leveraged by our sponsors that outline progress with Workato mapped to their business initiatives; ROI, deployment plans
* Provide technical Workato product expertise.
* Be the expert in deployment models and governance structures and share best practices from a business and technical perspective
* Educate People, Marketing, Sales, Customer and Finance Operations on the business value achieved through automating their processes.
* Develop and implement processes and programs to increase usage of the product within the current group and drive cross sell opportunities within other groups
* Serve as the primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshoot, and ensure quick resolution
* Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap
* Become the trusted customer advisor and be the customer advocate within Workato
* BS or equivalent education
* 7+ years of experience in consulting, customer success management and technical account management. Prior experience as a Account Executive, Senior Member of a large consulting firm or CSM in SaaS/iPaaS preferred
* Experience in Integration and/or business automation
* Understanding of large complex businesses with many stakeholders
* Awareness of each of the following roles day to day processes and expertise in several; People (HR), Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Post Sales Customer Organizations
* Comfortable operating with revenue targets
* Impressive track record of high customer retention and growth
* Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
* Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
* A passion for and belief in the power of automation to drive business value
* Prior Experience in Digital Transformation preferred
* Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
* Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
* Flexible Work culture
* Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
* Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
* Support for professional development and continuous learning
* Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
* Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
* Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
* Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
* Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
* Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
* Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
* Employee Assistance program