Enterprise / Architecture / TDA / Strategy / Roadmaps / Financial Services
La Fosse are working with a financial services firm who are seeking to recruit an Enterprise Architect to provide Architectural oversight for their projects and programmes, ensuring they are aligned to the business strategy. This would suit a Senior Architect looking for an opportunity to drive real change & transformation in a multinational firm.
- Own the Architecture Review Board to ensure that IT standards are aligned with the business and IT strategy.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration/consolidation across different business units.
- Maintain Enterprise Design Principles and make them integral part of the Group IT standard Boards
- Define enterprise IT standards & associated architectural roadmaps working in collaboration with Business Units
- Drive feasibility assessments and provide guidance on technology adoption to extract the maximum value.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Broad Stakeholder Management with experience in dealing with ambiguity.
- Persistent, Resilient individual driven by change
- Multi-site, multi region distributed services.
- Applications, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architectures
- M&A and Integration experience.
This role is primarily remote role, with 1-2 days per month required in the UK office, and quarterly travel to Europe locations.