Vivun is the world's first AI-powered platform for PreSales, unlocking their strategic potential and driving product-field alignment between the technology, customers, and sales. Vivun helps PreSales leaders run their teams like a business by equipping them with the metrics they need. For the first time, PreSales teams have a single place to manage their work. Using Hero by Vivun®, organizations increase forecast accuracy by leveraging the technical conscience of every deal, find revenue by reviving dormant opportunities, and deliver winning products by tapping into the collective insights from the field. Vivun works with startups like Harness and Fivetran, growth companies like Seismic and Okta and global enterprises like Autodesk and Dell.
In this role you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster and also collaborate on marketing initiatives, shape product prioritization, partner with customer success, and interact daily with executive leadership. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and establish long-term relationships within assigned regions/named accounts. You will be responsible for executing sales operational directives, to both meet and exceed sales goals.
In addition, you will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives. You will execute a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and social connections to customers and prospects to manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be curious, consultative, intelligent, well organized, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
* Target, open and close new accounts in an expansive territory
* Pitch and demo Vivun for presales leaders & execs - VP Presales, CRO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement, VP of Product
* Manage larger enterprise deals from first call to close
* Build and manage large pipeline of business
* Collaborate with Marketing on targeted demand generation campaigns
* Partner with a Sales Development Representative to create new opportunities
* Help build a great business and contribute to a great team
Desired Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of field selling experience
* Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
* Experience managing 6-9 month sales cycles
* Proven ability to close six-figure ARR contracts
* Understanding of SaaS
* Business savvy to work with Sales, Product, and Sales leaders
* A believer in Vivun's core values: Don't be greedy. Do the right thing. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
* Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
* Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
* A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
* Competitive salary and full health benefits
* Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
* Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
* Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as "quiet period" each year
* An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals