Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be a part of a critical sales team at Brex focused on expanding our reach into the Enterprise segment. This team is tasked with hunting large, strategic, global new clients for Brex and communicating the value of our industry leading Financial Operating System (Corporate Credit Card, Expense Management, Procurement, Travel, etc.) If you enjoy working in a creative, competitive environment while helping customers accelerate their growth, this role is for you!
- Deal Cycle Management: Leverage your personal network alongside strategic, creative prospecting methods in order to identify decision makers and break into Enterprise customers. Own full sales cycle including everything from prospecting, discovery, demo, deal administration and closing
- Pipeline Management: Act with urgency to build and manage a robust Enterprise sales pipeline, ensuring a steady flow of qualified leads and opportunities. Proactively organize and autonomously prioritize opportunities at different stages of the funnel
- Value Selling: Expertly articulate the unique value proposition of Brex’s products and services, utilizing strategic thinking to align solutions with customer needs and solve complex business challenges. Leverage case studies, competitive intel, and independent research to position Brex as a premier product
- Problem Solving: Act as a trusted advisor to customers, addressing their pain points and delivering innovative solutions that drive business growth/value. Adapt and thrive in ambiguity regardless of customer size or industry
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including Sales Development, Product, Legal, Deal Desk, Underwriting and Pre-Sales to ensure a seamless customer experience. Quickly create impactful change to our product by communicating customer needs and pain points and drive alignment internally
- 6+ years of B2B SAAS closing experience in a net-new logo acquisition environment
- Experience closing deals with F1000 customers and Large Enterprise Organizations with a minimum 1,000 global employee base
- Familiarity selling SAAS products/solutions and effectively communicating the value/ROI
- Consistent quota attainment and track record of being a top 10% performer
- Ability to independently conduct a product demo
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity selling financial software (Expense Management, ERP, AP Automation, T&E, Accounting Software, etc.)
The expected OTE range for this role is $199,019 - $248,774. The starting wage will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s location, skills, experience, market demands, and internal pay parity. The OTE figure listed here includes base salary and commissions, which may or may not be earned depending on performance. Depending on the position offered, equity and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.