Collins Aerospace is currently hiring for a Engineering Procurement Specialist. Carries out processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement, including RFPs, negotiation preparations, and cost analysis. Works with buyers in activities associated with purchasing goods, materials, supplies, and / or services.
• Carries out processes and standards in support of Procurement, including RFPs, negotiations, cost accountability, and / or program execution.
• Responds to client inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Works with buyers in activities associated with purchasing goods, materials, supplies, and services.
• Prepares purchase orders and payment approvals to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly.
• Assembles price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information for analysis.
• Supports the preparation of request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages.
• Compiles records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories, analyzes data and ensures account needs are met
• Contacts suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries to ensure resolution of problems such as shortages and missed or late deliveries.
• Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a specific supplier within a commodity.
• Directs and manages all schedules, and purchase orders for the client account or the product family.
• Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost.
• May perform delivery assurance responsibilities.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.