At CrowdStrike we're on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we've earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you're ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let's talk.The Team:
The Log platform team is responsible to build, manage and operate petabyte-scale log platforms across a myriad of clouds. Our stack processes over a Trillion events per day in near real time fashion, protecting our customers and stopping breaches. We operate a large fleet of log ingestion and query systems powered by 3rd party and in-house log management technology.What You'll Do:
CrowdStrike is seeking an Engineering leader for the log management team. This critical role in the organization will be responsible for leading one or more key areas of the cloud platform. You will help drive and deliver on the technical strategy and roadmap. CrowdStrike is growing rapidly and you will be instrumental in the hiring, retaining and growth of our world class engineers. You will work cross functionally with your peers in the engineering organization as well as leaders in sales and product. We are a remote first company so you must bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills to bear when you are working with your engineering teams and cross functional teams across the globe.What You'll Bring:
- Have strong background in software development, reliability, or operations engineering experience in a highly customer-focused environment.
- Demonstrated track record of building a strong core engineering team and engineering team management
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in all phases of a software development lifecycle
- Experience building and scaling logging systems like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Solr or Humio
- Broad grounding in all aspects of distributed systems development: understanding of distributed systems concepts, authN/Z (OAuth2, etc.) and API development
- Solid design and problem-solving skills with demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security and performance
- Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with a variety of roles including engineering, product management, support and sales engineering
- Experience working with remote teams and individuals while ensuring agility and code velocity
- Experience with hybrid cloud environments
- Exposure to/experience with cybersecurity and intelligence.
#LI-SF1Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $136,702 - $205,052 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate's salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work