We're building the next generation of HR compliance technology for small to medium-sized businesses across the US. Our customers rely on us to provide the information they need when they need it to keep their business up and running. We'll look to you to help us on our mission to elevate teams through our software platform's reliability and quality. The Engineering Manager - Integrations possess hands-on full stack experience to develop highly reliable and scalable SaaS applications for our 300,000 customers. Their responsibilities include designing, implementing, debugging, securing and managing software projects, including leading a small team of engineers.
- Organize, manage, and motivate a global team to deliver high-quality, high-availability services on our SaaS platform.
- Employ agile development methodologies, extreme programming, test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques.
- Influence and guide engineers to deliver testable code, automatable UI, and standards-based APIs.
- Deliver KPIs to measure quality, velocity, and cycle time using JIRA, Github, and test automation tools.
- Hold employees accountable for achieving departmental goals and meeting performance objectives.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience building high performance, highly scalable, Java based application platforms.
- Hands-on proficiency with Springboot or Spring Frameworks is a must.
- Familiar with MVC, DI, Micro Services, Swagger, Web hooks, etc.
- Demonstrated success developing and leading a team including setting the direction for hiring, goal setting, coaching and development. Includes a minimum 2 years of managing an offshore team
- Possess extensive hands-on experience and leadership experience running small to medium size projects.
- You must be writing and delivering production quality java code in your current project.
- You should know Test Automation, Performance Testing, etc.
- Have experience in MySQL and Postgres, built ORM based software around a relational schema.
- Ability to define DDLs, Triggers, etc.
- Ability to analyze data models and optimize them for referential integrity
- Possess solid understanding of API's development using REST JSON/XML, security standards e.g., OAUTH and SAML.
- A track record of iterative development; supporting complex SaaS/web platform and infrastructure at scale with high uptime in a dynamic business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)
Benefits and Perks
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
401k + company match
Flexible PTO + Company Holidays
Corporate Bonus Program
Paid Family Leave
Other market competitive perks and benefits
Equal opportunities, accessibility for all
Mineral values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All individuals seeking employment at Mineral are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We're also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our job application and recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
- provided by Dice