Engineering Manager - Golang (Remote SoCal) -3177 Irvine CA
Our client is optimizing the customer experience in-store and online with their data-driven SaaS platform.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide personal responsibility for the team, and each team member's job satisfaction
- Set the tone for the team and bring daily energy and motivation to the team culture
- Cross-collaborate with directors and managers to execute the technical strategy
- Own the complete agile system development life cycle
- Actively participate in Software Development while also acting as a role model to the team
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of technical leadership in an agile environment
- People management experience
- Experience architecting, building, operating cloud-based automated backend web applications
- Strong customer and data-centric frame of mind
- Ability to consider business cases in the technical decision-making
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems across multiple disciplines
- Willingness to transition legacy systems into modern applications
Nice to Have
Why UsBenefits And Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Capability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Tagged as: Engineering Manager - Golang (Remote SoCal) -3177