With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Fubo is seeking an email and push digital marketer to assist with user engagement and retention efforts from our offices in NYC. Your primary responsibilities will be producing and executing Fubo’s Email & Push Notification Marketing campaigns across all segments.
- Build a cohesive email and push marketing strategy for engagement and retention
- Create, optimize and report on a wide array of email and push marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Design team on the production of creative assets
- Run data-driven experiments to optimize effective growth and retention
- Coordinate and communicate effective strategies with internal teams
- Collaborate on idea generation for ways to improve existing marketing efforts
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing or similar environment
- Strong attention to detail, proactive problem-solving & time management skills
- An understanding of email marketing principles (segmentation, delivery rate, etc)
- Knowledge of engagement metrics & KPIs (click rate, conversion rate, etc)
- Some experience in Adobe Photoshop, HTML and CSS editing
- Familiar with the Customer Engagement Platform, Braze
- Familiar with data analytics tools (i.e. Amplitude, Google Analytics)
- Passionate about sports and entertainment and are familiar with the target audience
- Have worked with a subscription based business
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $65,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $85,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.