Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,200 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Denver, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Francisco.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Engagement Manager will lead services engagements from an enablement perspective, all the way from contract signature to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction, and achievement of required business outcomes. This position will work throughout the project lifecycle, from presales to final delivery to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet client’s business needs. The cornerstone of this role will focus on building deep relationships, gaining trust and enabling client success.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure profitability of each engagement including, but not limited to: working with Sales to optimize engagement profitability and or value to Company.
- Ensure collaboration amongst assigned project teams is met.
- Propose recommendations and handle customer escalations
- Manage communication between the Company and each client.
- Be the key point of contact and partner for each assigned client engagement.
- Obtain and maintain complete project sponsor support of each project.
- Establish a rapport and confidence with assigned clients.
- Coordinate and lead weekly status meetings with each assigned client.
- Own and maintain overall accountability for successful engagement delivery.
- Serve as the expert in developing against Company’s methodology and processes.
- Enable dissemination and assimilation of Delivery standards and processes.
- Set and ensure quality standards for project deliverables.
- Prioritize Engagement Management efforts (e.g., with a vast number of active, prospective and planned projects, the team's efforts need to be actively monitored and adjusted based on priorities).
- Balance Cross-Project resourcing (e.g., ensure current and future resources requirements are met).
- Facilitate all project related vendor relationships.
- Review key documentation to the appropriate audience (technical vs. business).
- Provide weekly project status reports.
- Work with Sales to ensure projects are relevant, accurately estimated and prioritized during the proposal phase.
- Remain engaged with the client while becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle project management in successful consultative selling and account development of Commercial Enterprise accounts.
- Proven leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts: prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Strong financial and business acumen with understanding of a multi-faceted business operation.
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers.
- Strong understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise level corporation.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues to C-Level Executives and non-technical audience.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.