Energy Storage Sales Engineer (Remote)
The new energy technology Co. was established in 2011. It is one of the first domestic power battery manufacturers with international competitiveness, focusing on the research and development, production and sales of new energy vehicle power battery systems and energy storage systems. Committed to providing first-class solutions for global new energy applications.
Overseas customers include Tesla, BMW, Toyota, Daimler, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), PSA, Volkswagen and Volvo etc.
1. Responsible for regional energy storage sales business throughout the United States (power grid side/industrial and commercial field/home storage/user energy storage);
2. Research the market product planning needs, transfer R&D, solutions and other related support departments to assist in the design of products suitable for the market (Power companies/power grids/grid Scale/integrated developers/EV charging piles);
3. Expand local distributors, build channel structure;
4. Develop global partners, build good upstream and downstream business ecology;
5. Establish the company's product brand and competitiveness;
6. Work remotely, base in Detroit/ East coast/ Texas, USA. Often travel around US.
1. Bachelor degree or above, battery, engineering or similar technical discipline (a focus on electrical engineering is preferred);
2. More than 3 years of market development experience in photovoltaic inverters, photovoltaic modules and energy storage is preferred;
3. Some professional work experience in energy storage, solar, other power generation is an advantage;
4. Proficiency in English, Chinese is a plus;
5. Willing to travel frequently.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year