We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Energy Solutions Product Manager to facilitate the development, launch, and continuous improvement of our energy management solutions and DERs. This person will be responsible for managing the entire hardware product lifecycle, from defining requirements to identifying partners to managing partner relationships. This role reports directly into our Sr. Manager, Hardware Product & Engineering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive hardware product strategy for our energy solution offerings, aligning with customer needs, company goals, and market demands.
- Identify, select, and qualify vendor products that meet company requirements.
- Work directly with Voltera Real Estate and Sales teams to gain deep understanding of requirements and provide energy product solutions.
- Work with the Voltera operations center to identify field performance issues and drive issues to closure.
- Collaborate with the Voltera operations, sales, and construction center to address inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct in-depth market research and analysis to identify customer needs and emerging market trends. Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Own the Voltera Energy solutions product roadmap.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of relevant technical experience in an energy solutions hardware product or project management role
- Expert understanding of energy generation, DERs, microgrid controllers, and relevant industry regulations
- Experience deploying managed energy solutions to a production site
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Passion for sustainable energy solutions and a commitment to driving a carbon neutral future
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Experience in new market entry and product expansion
- Knowledge of government incentives and policies related to energy management technology
- Remote, USA (California highly preferred)
Compensation ($130,000 to $170,000): Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. Our total compensation package includes the base salary and competitive benefits.