Job Posting: Do you have mortgage industry experience?Do you take to LOS systems like a fish takes to water? (Preferrably Encompass LOS)Do you LOVE digging into issues, researching, problem-solving, and sleuthing to find the root-cause/answers?
Do you excel at working in a FAST-paced environment, with plenty of work to go around?
Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Mortgage Technology - Encompass Support
team, YOU can be a difference maker!
The Mortgage Technology Administrator position is responsible for supporting the business to ensure success in technology projects. The Administrator will be responsible for the reporting, tracking, and troubleshooting of various system issues. The ideal candidate will also engage business partners as needed to maintain customer satisfaction through technology and process improvements. (NOTE: This role is open to 100% remote anywhere. Mortgage industry experience REQUIRED. Encompass LOS experience strongly preferred.) Essential Job Functions:
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for research and resolution of second and third level Encompass related support issues
- Provide Technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Encompass and other integrations
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner
- Troubleshoot system issues through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to determine the root cause
- Effectively communicate information or specific changes to various departments
- Participate in projects as an Encompass resource and perform UAT testing as needed
- Analyze feedback from business partners to identify opportunities of improvement within the process or system and relay that information to appropriate project teams
- Maintain high levels of Customer Satisfaction to ensure White-glove service is met
- Facilitate training sessions with business partners to improve overall knowledge of Encompass
- Maintain and refine Encompass settings
- Engage in various projects related to process and system improvements
- Appropriately identifies initiative roadblocks and effectively escalates to management as needed
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adapts and embraces change
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service best practices
- Ability to use resources and information to make decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage lending, procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of current systems, business process and Mortgage Industry changes to understand the impact on the business
- Solid knowledge of Encompass
- Solid knowledge of loan origination systems
- Bachelors degree or equivalency degree and work experience
- 3+ years mortgage experience
- Knowledge and Understanding of Mortgage loan programs including Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA
- Demonstrated experience with analytical, critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work on multiple initiatives under time pressure
- Demonstrated experience of excellent customer service
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Products
If the above describes you and youre interested in becoming a part of the Fairway team, please Apply Now to complete our application process. Be sure to include a resume with your application.