Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission. To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Employee Relations Partner to independently manage their assigned caseload, with minimal supervision, to provide advice and counsel to management on the effective resolution of employee investigations, appropriate implementation of discipline and discharge, interpretation of corporate and department policies, and fact finding associated with defense of employment claims and litigation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage assigned caseload of complex ER Issues, disciplinary/coaching actions, legal issues (harassment, discrimination, retaliation, etc.), policy interpretation/application, requests for workplace accommodations, and investigations.
* Provide advice and counsel to department leaders, and other HR professionals, on the application and administration of corporate and/or departmental policies and procedures. This includes recommendations to Employee Relations leadership regarding revisions to policies and procedures that impact employees.
* Collect, analyze, and investigate employment related policies and procedures used within the organization to provide recommendations on alignment of process and approach across the organization, leveraging operational understanding and knowledge from various job areas and functions.
* Proactively communicate with departmental leaders, Human Resources professionals, and other Centers of Excellence to improve processes, systems, or services that are of a potentially significant impact to the organization
* Collect and analyze sensitive and confidential information including but not limited to recordings, documents, complaints, investigation records, charges, and other confidential and/or proprietary information
* Serve as a liaison to Corporate and outside counsel on employment related claims and litigation and provide evidence and testimony on behalf of the Company, as required
* Maintain accurate and complete records regarding workplace investigations, hotline complaints, employee concerns, accommodation requests, and other employment related matters throughout the properties and corporate entities
* Perform other job-related duties as requested
* This position is primarily a work from home position. Due to the responsibilities of the position, there will be circumstances when being at one of our properties or offices is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Hotel/Hospitality Administration, Communications, Marketing or
* Three (3) years of human resources, operations, business or related experience.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in providing guidance to various levels of management on employee relations issues
* Minimum of 3 years professional experience in managing moderate to complex employee relations issues, investigations, and prior hospitality experience,
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* PHR/SPHR certification, or other relevant Human Resources certifications, preferred
* Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITITES:
* Must be accurate and skillful in dealing with information received.
* Ability to effectively apply consultative skills and effectively assess issues, concerns and problems of workplace or employment nature.
* Must be self-directed and motivated to reach effective resolution
* Must use sound judgement in making decisions
* Ability to write reports and professional business correspondence
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, employees, Legal, and Human Resources
* Problem solving and critical thinking to include analysis or interpretation of situations and applying knowledge and skills and general precedents and practices
* Current knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
* Interpersonal skills to demonstrate keen emotional intelligence and subject matter expertise in a credible fashion
* Ability to analyze complex information and data
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms, and to prepare complex written reports containing detailed and well thought out analysis
* Ability to maintain confidentiality