IAV is offering exciting opportunities to join dynamic teams with exposure to top tier projects!
We are offering guaranteed SIGN-ON BONUS & Hybrid-Remote Work Flexibility ! APPLY TODAY!
This role is a post-entry level position that focuses on automotive Software development. This will include, but is not limited to, Requirements generation, Software Architecture design, Basis software configuration, integration, and software test.
* Responsible for design, implementation and testing of safety related embedded software
* Work closely with the customer to bring up and debug new hardware
* Support architecture design and development
* Develop software in an ASPICE compliant process
* Develop device drivers and middleware for interfaces like CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.
* Review software requirements with the customer (internal & external)
* Implement software functions based on requirements
* Participate in SW code reviews
* Create SW documentation
* Support validation test plan creation
* Execution of software validation test plans
* Review test case results
* Implement change based on test cases results and change requests
* Support planning and execution of engineering activities as directed by supervisor or senior team members.
* Support customer meetings
* Support business and strategic company development opportunities
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn and build technical knowledge and ability
* Maintain ISO required documentation (project diary, open issues list etc.)
* Travel for purposes of test trips, training, or meetings, possibly outside the country for up to several months
* All other duties as assigned
* Bachelors degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 2+ years relevant experience
* Experience with embedded C/C++ programming preferably with low level driver experience
* Experience with AUTOSAR, ASPICE and ISO26262
* Appreciation for and desire to work with a diverse workforce
* Must be flexible; may be required to move from one project to another based on business need; may be periods of down time not working on a customer project
* Must be able to drive a vehicle legally in the United States; may be required to drive personal vehicle independently to the different IAV locations and customer location
Experience with AUTOSAR, ASPICE and ISO26262
Experience with requirements, unit testing, and software integration
3+ years in leading a software team
Excellent embedded C/C++ programming skills combined with low level driver experience
Familiarity with open source tools (Git, Jenkins, Make, etc.)
Experience with AUTOSAR Basic SW Components (MCAL), Complex device drivers (CDD)
Experience with vehicle communication (CAN, CAN-FD, Flex Ray) and diagnostic protocols (UDS Communication)
Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills; ability to share information and communicate clearly with management and team members
Ability to multi-task, solve problems and drive critical tasks to completion with minimal supervision
* Excellent team player with ability to collaborate with global team