The Division Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing coordination of recruiting activities and lead management support for Recruiting Directors across the Experienced Advisor Recruiting (EAR) department. The Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with a team of recruiters, field leaders, 3rd party vendors, and other business partners on tasks such as advisor prospect contact and follow up, lead pipeline report analysis, meeting and event coordination, travel booking, and occasionally support leader and team on other projects as needed.
• Lead pipeline management with recruiters and 3rd party firms. Utilize Salesforce to monitor recruit leads, extract data and create pipeline reports, summarize information in way that recruiters can take action with candidates, and proactively identify opportunities to drive prospect lead flow and candidate engagement.
• Virtual and in person meeting and event coordination. Register candidates for events, coordinate travel, provide support for pre/post meeting and events activities for Divisional Recruiting team. Responsible for invoicing and interacting with vendors as needed.
• Collaborate effectively with divisional recruiting team, corporate partners, field leaders, and external partners to support recruiting efforts. Build and maintain strong partnerships and communicate effectively with these groups.
• Participate in meetings, capture and follow-up on action items to completion, as needed. Proactive communication to recruiters, search firms and other recruiting partners. Provide coaching and training to recruiters on tools (i.e. Salesforce) for the timely and accurate capture of candidate activity.
• Provide support on varied program needs and projects as assigned including making connections across internal teams such as EAR operations, EAR Marketing, Transition, etc. Occasionally support leader in creating / editing program materials (i.e. power points, scripts, etc.).
• Associate degree or equivalent and 1-3 yrs relevant business experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Excel skills and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail, strong follow through, solid organizational skills, and excellent time management skills.
• Experience with coordinating business travel and managing expense reports.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Service oriented individual with a positive, professional demeanor
• BA or equivalent preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce.
• Experience with a sales culture.