We are seeking a talented Product/E-commerce Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team. The Product/E-commerce Graphic Designer will be mainly taking an image of a product with a white background and turning it into high-quality lifestyle images and infographics that will be used mainly for Amazon and other platforms.
This is a per-task-based job that may turn into full-time.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Design web pages, educational images, Amazon/E-commerce product images, and other graphic materials as needed.
- Creating and conceptualizing these materials using the appropriate design tool (ex., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Produce design drafts for client review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
This per-task-based job can turn into a long-term contract if it goes well. The ideal rate we offer is $5-7 per unique image (not variations of an image). Every project usually includes a minimum of 7 unique images.Requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience designing professional images for Amazon/E-commerce
- Must be creative, can come up with ideas without too detailed instructions
- Must be a self-starter, can take initiative, and work without supervision
- Excellent Written English (No typos!)
- Must have good communications skills and ability to proactively communicate
- Must be committed, focused, detail-oriented and professional
- Ability to understand what the client expects and apply to the designs
- Strong interpersonal skills to work harmoniously with other professionals