Harvey Nash are proud to partner a very well known institution based in central Manchester due tp the influx of growing projects and major brand overhaul, my client is now looking for 3 Nav developers who can work part remote. You will be working in a brilliant team along side other great developers.
- Extensive experience of MS Dynamics and Microsoft technologies and languages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to exchange complex concepts in a manner appropriate to different audiences.
- Ability to document technical system configurations in a way that they can be understood and maintained by others.
- Ability to analyse complex situations, explore, evaluate and recommend potential solutions, using data to influence high risk decision making.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive stakeholder management and work collaboratively with stakeholders to lead and deliver projects, balancing competing demands and managing expectations and resources, bearing in mind the needs of the customer and strategic priorities
Technical Skills Needed:
- Developing within MS Dynamics, application development and systems design
- Current and emerging trends in MS Dynamics and Microsoft technologies, languages and design patterns including .NET, C# and MVC
- agile software development, testing, build and release practices
- Developing, configuring, testing, supporting, and upgrading complex systems
- Knowledge and experience of Typescript
You will be working part remote and have a brilliant modern office and equipment to work with.
If you wish to find out more information or know someone who would please get in touch we offer a great referral scheme
Email: (see below)