The Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP) Software Engineer is responsible for converting functional requirements into customizations using .NET, other Microsoft Tools, and Dynamics 365 ERP native programming languages. This will be a collaborative effort between the developer, the functional analyst and business personnel. This person will spend most of their time executing tasks related to delivery of Dynamics 365 ERP customizations, report writing, data migration and integrations. The software engineer will be part of a team that will use problem-solving skills to design, develop and implement process improvements using Dynamics 365 ERP.
- Customize Dynamics 365 ERP using .NET, X++ and other technologies.
- Create and modify Dynamics 365 ERP reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI.
- Create external applications using .NET that interface with Dynamics 365 ERP
- Package Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP customizations into deployable objects
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP gap/fit solutions.
- Perform data conversions into Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of proven expertise customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (2009 or 2012)
- 3-5 years technical experience with .NET, X++ or other OOP programming language
- 3-5 years technical experience with ERP software
- Acquired one or more functional certifications within Dynamics 365 ERP
- Knowledge of finance, trade and logistics, Purchasing, MRP and production functionality within Dynamics 365 ERP 2012.
- Proven project experience modifying or creating new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 ERP data structures
- One full lifecycle Dynamics 365 ERP implementation
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate at all level within the organization
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team Ability to establish priorities and work independently to meet deadlines
- An appreciation and respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace along with modeling the Company's values of integrity, teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement
We are proud to celebrate over 100 years as the standard for grooming products used by barbers and hairdressers all over the world. Professionals and home users have relied on our innovative clippers, trimmers and personal care products for an entire century.
Today, the fourth generation of the Wahl Family remains deeply rooted in the daily operations and management of the organization. Living beyond the footsteps of their great-grandfather, the family continues to ensure that everything that Wahl produces aligns with the same core family values.
When you work at Wahl, you join a community that is proud of its heritage of excellence and ground-breaking innovations and a company that focuses on creating value for the customer and long-term growth.
Perks & Benefits:
- 401(k) Deferred Plan + Company Match
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
- Grand Rounds, Your Personal Healthcare Assistant
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Leo J. Wahl Scholarship for children of Wahl employees
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Generally observe 10 paid holidays per year
- Wellness Programs