Stratacent - About Us
Stratacent is a IT managed services firm that provides 24/7 support, solutions and staffing tailored to our clients' needs. In helping our customers achieve their IT and business goals, Stratacent consistently builds bridges between solutions and relationships by providing value-added services to clients based on our technical expertise, continuous associate education and our Onsite-Offsite-Hybrid delivery. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a "Class A" office tower 42 stories high. Looming over the Hudson River waterfront and just 10 minutes from lower Manhattan, our development center, positioned in a prime area, offers a visual treat with its award-winning architecture.
Job Title: Drupal Developer Location: New York, NY Type: Fulltime
- Design and implement new features and functionalities, establish and guide the website's architecture, ensuring high performance and availability.
- Plan, track, and report development activities using agile software management tools and frameworks.
- Provide custom development and functionality for Drupal multisite web applications.
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Incorporate best practices of Drupal module development with forward-thinking approach.
- 9+ years of development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, Paragraphs and Panels.
- Experience in creating custom Drupal modules & RESTApi.
- Experience working with Acquia Platform for hosting sites.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS S3, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS SDK is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning Program
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law.
- provided by Dice