Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is seeking over 2,000 agents . Our agents choose from a number of possible positions where they provide support to customers from the comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with Disney reservations, to name a few. Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a "bend-over-backward for you" mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional company then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all in the comfort of your home. The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less than 40 hours per week. We also include bonuses/incentives based on performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction. All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) from which you can choose to work . The earning potential is between $30,000-$60,000 per year if you're willing to put in the time and effort, and offer great customer support. This is an independent contractor opportunity. We will respond to you with a decision within two business days. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folders for a message from us if you don't see it in your inbox. We will be disappointed if we are unable to connect with you!
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum number of hours per week
- Being accountable in all areas of work with us
- Must have customer service experience (6+ months experience preferred)
- Must have a quiet home office with a computer, headset, and reliable internet connection
- Must demonstrate professionalism with excellent typing, communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers happy
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must reside in the US
- Must reside outside of any of these states: California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New York, or Wisconsin
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for firewall/security purposes.