Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Directory Services Engineer
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Insurance
clients in Cary, NC
. Remote candidates will also be considered though Cary is preferred. Responsibilities
- The Directory Services Engineer will deploy the release of new technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with designs, installs, configuration, maintenance and system integration testing of Directory Services systems including LDAP, Active Directory, and Azure services in relation to project specific requirements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting server problems as reported by users.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products. Supports and maintains a secure systems environment.
- Requires a high level of expertise in multiple system environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https ://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.