We are looking for a senior web analytics manager with a passion for gaining insight into web data, tracking performance trends and enabling the user journeys. This position requires collaboration with the web and IT teams, business unit associates, functional groups and marketing channels leads. Successful candidates will drive continuous measurement and offer recommendations to increase engagement and opportunities for conversion.
Core responsibilities of a web analyst include measuring page performance, campaign trends, user behavior; setting up and analyzing A/B tests; and presenting data that helps the team optimize experiences. Web Analyst duties and responsibilities
• Establish a strategy for setting up Adobe Analytics workspaces and dashboards, pulling data and to support growth opportunities related to page performance and marketing campaigns.
• Analyze behavioral web analytics data to deliver insights, identify gaps in tracking and make recommendations for optimizations.
• Interpret data and historical trends to find actionable insights and provide recommendations/
• Conduct and present analyses to help identify personalization opportunities for campaigns and across the site, determining what content is driving more engagement at particular touchpoints and furthering the user journey.
• Build customized reports that help stakeholders understand how to improve page performance.
• Create, package and distribute dashboards that drive effective and actionable business decisions
• Take full ownership of analytics setup and integration with other platforms, spearheading initiatives such as multi-touch attribution.
• Develop and maintain ongoing reporting to be delivered to the stakeholders and the web team to improve site performance globally.
• Work directly with business owners, channel leads and IT to identify tagging needs and reporting requirements to improve web analytics tools.
• Identify opportunity areas for automating reports.
• Collaborate with marketing leaders to identify and report on relevant KPIs by region.
• Gather business requirements from stakeholders and partner with business analyst to develop requirements for new functionalities in order to accurately report on relevant KPIs.
• Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and bug fixes.
• Provide support to cross-functional and global partners of web analytics through maintenance, mining and integrating data sources, such as 6Sense or Demandbase.
• Train business stakeholders on using Adobe Analytics to enable independent reporting while ensuring consistency and accuracy in data interpretation.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape. - provided by Dice