As Director, Strategic Accounts at Recorded Future, you will have the unique and exciting opportunity to build and lead a new team dedicated to expanding our footprint within Fortune 250 prospects. This pivotal role focuses on pursuing new business, setting the tone for a strategic go-to-market team, and crafting the strategies that will propel Recorded Future towards the milestone of $1bn+ in revenue. This is not just about managing; it's about pioneering a path in a company that is a leader in the threat intelligence cloud platform space, trusted by over 1600 customers for real-time, unbiased, and actionable intelligence. If you are ambitious, skilled in opening doors in new markets, and eager to leave a legacy while shaping the future of our sales trajectory, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do as Director, Strategic Accounts:
- Lead and inspire a team of Account Executives in targeting and penetrating Strategic Accounts to drive new business revenue.
- Mentor and coach your team, instilling best practices for new business development, and supporting deal progression to successful closure.
- Oversee and direct weekly sales activities, employing KPIs to keep the team's performance in sharp focus.
- Work closely with management and cross-functional leaders to devise strategies that unlock new opportunities for growth.
- Drive the creation and refinement of sales processes and methodologies that cater specifically to acquiring new accounts.
- Foster a dynamic and collaborative team culture that is focused on exceeding sales goals.
- Engage with channel partners strategically to augment the sales process and extend reach in the pursuit of new business.
What You’ll Bring as Director, Strategic Accounts:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading sales teams at the Strategic Account level, with a track record of targeting and winning new business.
- Prior success in a similar role within the enterprise sales and cybersecurity industry is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and empower a sales force, with a focus on meeting and exceeding new business sales targets.
- Strong operational command of sales performance metrics and the ability to make strategic decisions based on KPI analysis.
- A proven recruiter and developer of top sales talent, with an eye for nurturing future leaders.
- Mastery of strategic sales methodologies, with the capability to coach others in their application.
- Proven experience in working with and enabling channel partners to maximize new business opportunities.