Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
As part of the Knowledge & Training team, you will play an integral role assessing training needs across our go-to-market (GTM) professionals - Sales, Solutions Architects, Customer Success, any role that faces the customer. You will partner with relevant subject matter experts (SMEs) to distill information into learning modules with appropriate certification endpoints. This will directly benefit TetraScience by “up-leveling” our GTM workforce and forward-deployed teams, educating our customers and partners, and creating new knowledge at the intersection of Enterprise Sales and Cloud platforms.
- You will be an enterprise Sales expert, having enabled a top-flight sales force through previous experience building teams of up to 100 sales professionals.
- You will be the keeper of the Sales curriculum – knowledge, tools, and resources needed to excel in Sales roles – and be measured according to how your students (Sales professionals) perform in the field.
- Your enablement strategies will inform and respond to Sales goals and revenue targets.
- You will assess and address skill gaps and training needs within the sales organization and create training modules accordingly.
- You will be an educational and technological resource for the entire organization - always willing to go the extra mile to enable another team or to promote understanding of a deep or difficult concept.
- You will build close, cross-functional relationships with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure proper alignment to understand the value of opportunities
- You will build productive relationships with multiple stakeholders:
- Internal groups such as Solutions Architecture, Knowledge & Training, Engineering, Product, Documentation, and Marketing.
- External groups like customers, partners, and networks of Sales professionals
100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
Flexible working arrangements.
Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
What You Have Done
- 8+ years of Experience with enterprise-level tech sales enablement
- Experience with various Sales processes and methodologies, the refinement thereof
- Demonstrable selling to multi-persona buyers - champions, influencers, antibodies, funders, etc.
- Amazing presentation skills that can educate, inspire, and convert to purchase
- Experience working with high-bandwidth and high-energy professionals
- Insatiable curiosity to learn, develop, and grow year-over-year
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to coordinate and drive initiatives supporting multiple teams
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience selling enterprise grade SaaS / Cloud Software
- Experience in the Life Sciences or adjacent vertical through selling at scientific software, OEM vendor, or biopharma companies
- Previous experience selling as an Business Development Rep, Account Executive, or Solutions Architect
- Start-up experience highly valuable