Director, Product Marketing (Open to U.S. remote)
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visit .
Exabeam is looking for an experienced product marketer to join the growing product marketing team. The Director, Product Marketing will lead the team and the messaging, positioning, development of impactful content and enable GTM teams for Exabeam products.
This role will influence our market position and will work with the Marketing, Product Management, and Sales to take new products or solutions to market and develop impactful content that drives acquisition and expansion. This role reports to the VP, Product Marketing. We will consider remote candidates in the U.S.
- Create differentiated messaging and positioning to drive Exabeam's market leadership
- Own go-to-market activities for SIEM/XDR and related products.
- Produce compelling thought-leadership to raise awareness of market challenges and how Exabeam solves them
- Own end-to-end launch process including sales enablement content, training for our sales teams and channel partners
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Demand Generation team to drive demand for our products and solutions.
- Understand the competitive landscape and use insights to build compelling messaging, positioning.
- Present our solutions in formal and informal settings including with prospects, customers, partners, press and industry analysts
- Lead the team of product marketers with a player/coach mentality.
- 7-10 years of enterprise product marketing or solution marketing experience for cloud-delivered security products
- 3-5 years of experience in leading and managing high performing teams with a player/coach mindset
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Experience working in SIEM, XDR, log management, behavioral analytics, cyber security or related industries is essential
- Ability to work cross-functionally with business development, product management, sales and marketing; and with partners
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair that will bring fresh ideas into solution positioning and marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch (presentations, white papers, solution briefs, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience or exposure to value based selling and understanding or customer driven marketing
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of cloud based solutions including cloud architecture and sales motion.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter .