We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
This job is a strategic thought partner across the HR and Senior Leadership Team focused on developing effective, high-impact people solutions across the organization. This job leverages innovative yet practical talent solutions that help drive organizational goals, professional development, performance, succession, career development and/or workforce development in our dynamic, rapidly changing business environment.
Required - Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field
Preferred - Master's degree
Required - 10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources in learning and development at leadership level
Preferred - Career progression that includes assignments as an HR generalist.
Strong experience managing performance programs and evolving them to meet ongoing needs of the business.
Preferred - LEAN or Six Sigma certification
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
* Must be proficient in computer applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and dexterity required for data analysis and deciphering key themes and outcomes is required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process
* Familiarity with Learning Management Systems.
* Ability to sensitively translate that knowledge into a compelling program of performance management.
* Extremely strong analytical skills
* Consultative mindset, with the ability to navigate a vast, diverse and complex landscape.
* Highly professional and able to present to Executive leaders who may be tied to existing programs.
* Strong client orientation combined with a proven record of excellent program/project management and stakeholder management.
* Ability to influence leaders and act courageously when facing resistance to change.
* Quick study who will rapidly become a trusted advisor and problem-solver.
* Ability to frame, size and prioritize issues and identify possible solutions on a variety of talent-related topics.
* Ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Serves as primary owner/driver of Talent/Performance Management, Succession Planning, Career Development and/or Workforce Development programs including but not limited to: Annual performance reviews for all levels of the organization; Design and execution of the annual performance calibration and Team Talent Review process.
* Collaborates with Senior Management and HRBPs to identify key leaders, key strengths, gaps in the organization and creates personal development plans for performance, succession planning and high potential leaders.
* Serves as primary owner/driver of Talent/Performance Management, Succession Planning, Career Development, and/or Workforce Development programs in Workday system, leveraging the system's capabilities to deliver on and enhance our strategic talent objectives.
* Establishes talent management programs to drive the development and/or pipeline of the talent and measure the impact of programs and initiatives.
* Continuously evaluates other learning opportunities to ensure they keep pace with the needs of the business.
* Manages 3rd party vendors as needed.
* Other related duties as required.
The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical essential functions of this job include (but are not limited to) the following: Frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of force to move objects; occasionally exerting up to 100 pounds of force. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for sedentary work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today!
Ochsner Health endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Solution Center at (select option 1) or . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
EEO is the Law links in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Arabic.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement