Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 21st time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the nation by U.S. News & World Reports in its 2 Best Hospitals and have been honored as one of PEOPLE's Companies that Care by PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to Work. SCOPE:
- This position is a technical leader responsible for directing software engineering activities in support of the digital transformation at BHSF.
- This is a hands-on role, for a leader prepared to engage with a team in solving challenging problems using state-of-the-art technology.
- This role will oversee the shared platform(IDM, O365, AD etc) roadmaps and implementations as well as vulnerability management and reporting across the organization.
- Owns the design, delivery and maintenance and technical roadmap of shared platforms and capabilities - like identity management, API management, O365 etc.
- Leads the implementation, administration and maintenance of platform tools for monitoring, version control, improving developer productivity etc.
- Understand the immediate and long term use cases for the shared platforms and chart and drive product roadmap based on consumer demand
- Manages the delivery of services and performance, and leverage SLAs to drive resolution for service issues. Has ownership and oversight of teams supporting the platforms, escalations and technical outcomes. Manages both internal and supplier led service delivery teams.
- Establish relationships and successfully work with stakeholders at all levels and across all functions to drive adoption of programs, and to create and maintain a culture and mindset of continuous improvement.
- Provide direction and technical leadership on complex, high impact projects in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability management tools and strong technical understanding and experience assessing vulnerabilities and identifying weaknesses in multiple operating system platforms, database, and application servers.
- Reporting gaps in a meaningful way that addresses a business risk as well as providing technical solutions to the operations teams in remediation is key.
- Lead a team of highly technical members in the plan, build, and run of the Vulnerability Management function.
- Strive to continuously improve current vulnerability assessment coverage, depth, quality, and capabilities through new services or processes, and use results to refine program strategy
- Develop, implement, and execute industry-leading vulnerability management services, vulnerability remediation and patch management oversight across multiple technology teams in large complex organizations
- Drive risk-based vulnerability prioritization, reporting, and developing remediation steps
- Produce vulnerability, configuration, and coverage metrics and reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
- Report on the state of system security, threat, vulnerability, and patch management for support groups and Executives
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in IT management, leading cross functional teams.
- Solid understanding of Architectural Design Patterns and Domain Driven Design.
- Considerable experience implementing and using lean/agile development practices.
- Strong software engineering and software architecture skills.
- Experience with Cloud Based Solutions/Technologies (AWS, Google, Azure).
- Implementation of modern domain driven design patterns, including micro-services and containers, disposable, reactive, stateless and distributed patterns.
- Experience with open source technologies including, but not limited to, NodeJS, React, Python, Flutter, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and DynamoDB database(s).
- Strong hands-on experience with performance and scalability management of Kubernetes Containers, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Kafka, SpringBoot, Java and Python based applications.
- Expert level knowledge in Problem identification and triaging of complex multi-tier systems through the use of Profilers, APM solutions and other custom solutions.
- Strong mentorship, relationship management, project management, problem solving and change management skills
- Hands on experience with large scale enterprise identity and access management systems; hands on experience with Azure AD (AAD), Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and LDAP; firm understanding of Okta and API Gateway tool(s)
- Proven experience with working with IAM in Azure, Office 365 and AWS and working with IAM utilizing Cloud Identity Brokers; Experience with scripting and/or development tools used with application integration into identity and access management systems
- Strong technical understanding and experience assessing vulnerabilities and identifying weaknesses in multiple operating system platforms, databases, and application servers
Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why this is the best place to be your best!