The Director of Sales will be responsible for managing sales and settlement teams in addition to individually selling and buying homes. This Vice President is responsible for acquiring properties, valuing houses, estimating repairs and analyzing due diligence results. This position is a player/coach role where you are managing others and your own deals.
What you will do:
- Hire, coach and manage sales reps to negotiate acquisitions and dispositions of all properties
- Train reps to value properties and analyze comps
- Manage the sales and closing process of homes
- Qualify and screen all acquisitions to ensure profitability
- Audit all valuations and repair estimates for accuracy
- Audit all contracts for compliance
- Individually negotiate acquisitions and dispositions of properties
- Manage the call center to ensure calls are being answered in a timely manner and that data is being entered into our CRM in the right format
- Oversee the marketing of all properties for sale including installing signs, lockboxes, prepping flyers, and entering properties in the MLS
- Manage settlement department to ensure all transactions close quickly and smoothly
- Work with realtors, buyers, lenders and title during the closing process
- Assist House Buyers of America's expansion into new geographic markets
- You have 5+ years of Real Estate sales management
- You have been consistently ranked within the top 10% of sales staff in previous sales jobs
- You have great communication and computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
Why we are a great place to work:
- Our awesome company culture includes: competitive pay great benefits, great people, casual dress, free snacks/drinks, team events, work hard/ play hard environment
- Our revenue is growing! January 2021 vs January 2020 we grew our revenue by 61%!
- We're growing fast! Our 2020 acquisitions increased by 25% compared to 2019!
- We're profitable! Our net profit increased in 2020 by 30% while our tech spend increased 83%!
- Our margins are growing (even during the COVID-19 lockdown)! - Our gross margin (%) increased 63% in 2020!
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. We are active members of the Forbes Real Estate Council.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age.