We're seeking a strategically and operationally-minded program director to manage and grow our Dynamic Discounting and Dynamic Supplier Finance clients. This person will be a well-qualified, high energy teammate that helps drive our ambitious vision and reach our next milestones.
The position is responsible for the relationship management of C2FO buyer accounts that support C2FO's mission of making working capital available to all businesses in the world. The Director of Program Management serves as the primary relationship manager to Fortune 100 Treasurers and/or heads of Finance with the responsibility for growing a customer's program.
- Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients.
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Financial acumen and ability to discuss financial topics with senior financial team in client organizations
- Serve as the primary contact and escalation point for buyer Treasury, Finance or Procurement executive sponsors.
- Drive buyer education, analysis, marketing & messaging with respect to Supplier onboarding. Pursue direct acquisition of strategically important Suppliers, as required, in concert with buyer Procurement.
- In close coordination with internal teams, accelerate the revenue ramp of complex deals by overseeing critical activities and deliverables. This includes coordination with respect to Supplier onboarding between Supplier Relationship Management and Operations.
- Business development with respect to program expansions including new suppliers, geos, currencies, etc. and develop the evolving business strategy through segmentation and growth.
- Lead internal SRM training efforts as subject matter expert and support, as required, the team's conversations with prospective Suppliers.
- Identify strategic opportunities through a strong understanding of the customer's business, married with C2FO platform offerings and capabilities to optimize the customer's income growth.
- Requires up to 50% travel.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or other related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 10 years in an analyst, sales or relationship management role preferably in a trade finance or supply chain finance capacity for a major financial institution with a global presence.
- MBA and/or entrepreneurial experience a plus.
General knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proven track record in customer relationship management and/or the sales of supply chain finance or similar trade finance products.
- Strong selling/client-facing and interpersonal skills that drive client engagement, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Financial acumen and ability to discuss financial topics with senior financial team in customer organizations.
- Operational/P&L experience running a business or line of business.
- Possesses strong cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese or French preferable)
C2FO Company Description
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 450 employees worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO's online platform and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries.
C2FO is Working Capital. Working for Everyone. For more information, visit .
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.