PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industrys only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMes technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company thats changing how payments are made.
We are a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. Were headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed all across the US. Help us reimagine payments!
Were in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Director of Product (Business Systems) to our PayNearMe team. This position will report to the VP of Product.
The key objective of this role will be ensuring the company has a focus on delivering the tools and features required across the various service teams.
In this role, you will be working with the various supporting functions to evaluate and implement the required applications, tools and platform changes to scale. In partnerships with the supporting teams, you will develop best practices when leveraging 3rd party systems and support the integration of each into daily processes. In addition, you will be a driving force behind identifying and automating repeatable manual activities.
WHAT YOU'LL OWN AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Ensure a focus on optimizing internal systems and tools across the organization
* Manage and prioritize a list of work items needed by internal functions
* Develop a budget and resource requirements to deliver on work items
* Work with supporting functions in selecting, implementing and developing cross team usage of 3rd party systems
* Work across company to develop, integrate and operate 3rd party systems within the core platform
* Ensure supporting functions have tools and/or apps needed to perform their jobs efficiently
* Work with teams to automate manual functions
* Identify and resolve pain points preventing the scalability of a function
* Stay current on new technologies and provide direction to the team on emerging trends
* Assist the organization's innovation efforts by driving experiments with new technologies
* 5+ years of experience within the technology industry
* Vast IT knowledge and technical skills
* Understanding of cross system integrations approaches including APIs and webhooks
* Familiar with industry leading SaaS applications such as Salesforce and ZenDesk
* Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills
* Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven with ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: Flexible/Remote (Please note this position may be performed remotely within the United States except the State of Colorado)
Travel: Twice a year to headquarters (COVID-19 permitting)
* Great compensation package plus extensive benefits
* Remote working opportunity
* Fast- paced and professional work culture
* Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
* Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
* Stock options package
* Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
* Flexible time off
* Paid parental bonding leave
* Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values [ represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
Were in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the Company) are providing you with this Notice (Notice) to inform you about:
* the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
* the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
* Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
* Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Companys legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicants medical emergency.
* Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and Californias Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
* Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
* Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.