At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Director of National Accounts, Service will be charged to develop, implement, and lead the national account service strategy initiatives programs and offerings for an assigned account and it's integrated support businesses serving the acute, ambulatory, and alternate health care markets in the United States. He/She has leadership responsibility for growing the healthcare service and IMS revenue base in North America through successful contract management, developing strategic alliances, and expanding contractual relationships at assigned National Accounts.
He/She establishes strategic plans, and implements maximizing negotiation experience, and ability to drive the program to growth, and maintains continued sustainability to increase market share. The Director is responsible for the development, strategic direction, and implementation of STERIS Healthcare service and IMS contracting strategies.
What You Will Do:
1. Serve as a strategic partner with assigned Key Service Accounts and other supporting organizations to provide and solidify STERIS market leading positions and drive future growth.
2. Responsible for developing long term relationships, maintaining a favorable image of STERIS and revenue growth of Healthcare service and IMS at all assigned Key Service Accounts.
3. Leads the identification, development and implementation of the strategies and tactics necessary for successful STERIS expansion within key service accounts and solve short term and long term Customer needs. Manage all aspects of the Key Service Account agreements from inception, executation and renewal of the Master Service Agreement.
4. Develops and implements Pricing Strategy with goal to drive margin profitability goals by engaging field teams as appropriate and focus on immediate and future uncovered Customer needs or issues.
5. Leads and implements initiatives to exploit marketing and education opportunities within assigned accounts to improve the STERIS brand and over-all Customer Experience.
6. Leads and coordinates activity focused on serving and expanding relationships with the local key service accounts and create strong communication plan on activity and strategy for field service team.
7. Engage with executives at Corporate headquarters to establish and support corporate objectives by negotiate implementing effective contract negotiations and drive revenue based on compliance-oriented and supporting enterprise agreements.
8. Develop and manage strategy for pricing strategy models by working with field and operational service teams to analyze and adjust pricing for based on competitive landscapes.
9. Ensure the success of existing and new services and products through a continued focused a total solutions approach, and act as a field service support mechanism.
10. Provide reporting and other statistical analysis to Corporate Senior Management to assist with determining the success and profitability for all contracted accounts.
11. Conduct quarterly business reviews with wide range of executives with in the assigned accountsto promote and create market strategies with identified expectations.
12. Provide regular and effective communications to the STERIS Field Service, Sales Groups, IDN/national Accounts. IMS, Sr. Executives and all relevant functional areas highlighting Assigned Accounts.
13. Plan and present enterprise business reviews that are regularly scheduled with standardized expectations.
14. Monitor and enforce the compliance expectations of corporate accounts Customers that have committed to in agreements.
15. Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to be Successful:
Bachelor's Degree required; MBA/MHA preferred
Minimum 10+ years of Account/ Sales Management and/or strategic account / national account experience, including at least 5 years of documented successful healthcare service, capital and or device product sales experience
High level of business and financial acumen based on strategies to drive business unit revenue and goals
Possess extensive knowledge of STERIS products and services
Demonstrated sales management and negotiation experience in service, medical device, and/or capital equipment selling to integrated health systems and/or large Biomedical service organizations
Demonstrated ability to lead and/or influence a cross functional team and operate successfully in a highly complex medical device environment.
Ability to travel upwards of 50%
Demonstrated successful work experience and leadership track record, and/or possesses a clear aptitude to negotiate, persuade, sell and lead.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business hours.
Req ID: 28602
Job Category: Service/Technical Services
Chandler, AZ, US, 85225
Life at STERIS