The Director of Marketing will be responsible for translating business objectives into marketing strategies leveraging both organic and paid media across various platforms to reach key audience segments and deliver awareness and engagement for leadPops. This role will also be responsible for defining, executing and continuously optimizing the marketing and demand generation strategy and tactics that will drive new and existing client business, as validated through analytics and insights. The individual in this role is highly creative, thinks outside the box and possesses a test and learning mindset.
The best Director of Marketing will drive interest, enthusiasm and ultimately adoption and engagement to meet our company growth goals. This individual is an expert in demand generation, involving creating and deploying global marketing strategies designed to drive measurable growth using a mix of channels and content, in order to demonstrate the product's advantages and value. This position will strategically plan and run campaigns, manage the marketing stack, and report on the marketing funnel.We offer you…
leadPops is a software company that consists of a team of trusted experts providing lead generation technology and marketing solutions for mortgage brokers, loan officers, Realtors, and insurance agents.
We take pride in providing competitive benefits and 401k packages. This, combined with a strong work-life balance, has enabled us to have a high staff retention rate in our industry, which results in increased trust with our client base.
- We believe that Every Day is Day 1
- We are passionate about helping our clients win big
- We are innovators who are on the front lines of digital marketing and technology
- We strive to be the best for our clients and each other
- We are very good at what we do, and ALWAYS working to improve
- Believe in & LOVE what you sell
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, creative individual with a ton of desire. Needs to be fluent in what it takes to build demand generation from experience not from reading articles. This role requires a cutting edge MQL/SQL Master that can innovate while leveraging our technology and reaching new heights of success in our current marketing and beyond.Requirements
- Partner with CRO to set Marketing KPIs and targets.
- Monitor ROI performance, reporting on revenue, customer acquisition cost, LTV (lifetime value), volume and profitability.
- Responsible for new leads and sales pipeline by leveraging website, product launch announcements and promotions, website UX, conversion optimization, Video, email, CRM & loyalty, digital analytics, traffic & sales forecasting.
- Own, manage and leverage online marketing strategies including: social media (Youtube, Instagram, Linkedin), SEM, SEO, and email newsletters
- Work with the content team on revising onboarding/activation emails and sequences.
- Own company whitepapers, whitnewsletter, webinars, brand adoption videos, Client Case Studies, Testimonials, Reviews
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in acquisition, conversion rates, and manage margin performance.
- Demonstrate a disciplined, data-driven approach to managing our online businesses.
- Regularly report, share, and explain how our performance changes over time based on our activities, and future proof our business.
- Track and trend revenue, conversion, customer lifetime value, ROAS, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
- Create cadence and pre and post sale sequence.
- Own conversion optimization tactics, and A/B test content, emails, and ads to continuously refine and refresh the experience.
- Manage all collateral and partner with CRO on marketing vendor partners and ongoing contracts.
- Responsible for the value chain improving the user experience, conversion rates and all expansion MRR opportunities.
Education & Experience
- Leadership and management of the team and their assigned online marketplaces.
- Development of strategic marketing plans and annual budgets for each marketplace.
- Manage all external 3rd party contractors and agencies to meet assigned deadlines and targets.
- Partner with Leadership and Finance to forecast and execute the strategic plan and annual budget.
- Develop social media departmental goals and oversee development of the annual social media plan and execution. Increase followers and engagement across all platforms.
- Oversee creative, content, and POP for all assets and channels.
- Analyze current and projected ROIs on all initiatives to assist in long-term planning for the department.
- Must have at least 5+ years of Director level experience,
- Proven experience in driving profitable, sustainable growth for a Saas business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape is essential, including web applications, website merchandising, SEO, social media, online/mobile digital and email marketing, web analytics, and relevant reporting.
- Knowledge of online marketing best practices that result in customer/client acquisition, retention, loyalty, and growth.
- Exhibited leadership experience in digital marketing and SAAS
- Highly analytical with knowledge and experience utilizing Web Analytics software (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience forecasting and reporting SAAS KPIs such as revenue, margin, inventories, traffic, conversion, AOV, LTV, CAC, etc.
- DESIRE LEVEL MUST BE HIGH!
- Highly collaborative and resourceful individual who can function at a high level but at the same time roll your sleeves up to do what needs to get done.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to implement.
- Highly adept and capable of building and maintaining trusting partnerships and relationships across internal departments
- Exceptional organizational skills, a high attention to detail and deadline focused
- Confident collaborating with cross-departmental stakeholders and product teams
leadPops Perks and Benefits:
leadPops is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees, products and clients we serve.
- Fast-paced environment
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Fun company outings once a month, quarter and year!
- Remote/Comfortable working space
- Work From Home Fridays
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the tech industry