Founded in 1956, the Jacuzzi® Brand has grown to become the modern-day Jacuzzi Group-- the premier manufacturer of functional products for the home and outdoor space found in more than 60 countries. Jacuzzi Bath Remodel is the fastest growing business unit of Jacuzzi Group with 7 successful locations launched nationwide in under 2 years. Jacuzzi Bath Remodel combines our premium materials, knowledgeable sales team, experienced in-house certified installers and over 60 years of proven excellence to deliver the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
Jacuzzi Bath Remodel is looking for a Director of Finance that will drive and promote our leadership mindset of Adapt, Dare and Learn. At Jacuzzi, we focus on building customer centric strategies, inspiring, empowering and developing teams, adapting to change, and driving organizational efficiencies to deliver results.
Financial Planning & Operation Finance
- Lead the process to build a bottom-up long range and annual operating plan in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Engage with leaders to deliver the results.
- Develop KPI and track the financial performance of the business across the United States.
- Lead the month end close, performance management reporting, forecast management, highlight and execute on risk management and business opportunities to deliver financial targets.
- Lead the operational finance, costing, inventory management and variance reporting for 7 Jacuzzi Bath Remodel sites track P&L, and detail analysis for the variances.
- Prepare management commentary and financial presentations.
- FP&A on required reporting and analysis.
- Anticipate and foresee evolution of the financial aspects of the Company, inform management of trends, evolutions, risks, and opportunities.
- Financial ownership of all accounts, reconciliation, and accuracy.
- Manage internal and external audits.
- 5+ years’ experience as Director of Finance particularly in home improvement or manufacturing industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S.) from a 4-year college or University in accounting/Finance
- CPA / MBA highly preferred
- Proven track-record as a leader who can solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Initiative-taking, curious, critical thinker with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and ERP systems.
- Ability to travel locally and nationally when required.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance