Director of Executive Compensation - Remote
For more than 40 years, TTEC has anticipated customer needs and stayed ahead of consumer demands. As the leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, TeleTech designs, enables, manages, and grows superior customer experiences that drive shareholder value. Simply put, we help companies grow the value of their business by growing the value of their customer base. From design to delivery, our comprehensive solutions create value across the entire customer life cycle with industry-specific services.
DIRECTOR OF EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION
- Executive Compensation Program Design & Administration
- Review, analyze and enhance existing executive compensation programs to ensure competitiveness.
- Lead the preparation of Compensation Committee materials, including drafting and modeling.
- Manage the flow and cadence of materials to be reviewed and approved in accordance with deadlines in conducting market assessments and quality checking materials prior to Leadership review.
- Partner with Finance, Legal, external consultants and other stakeholders to develop materials and drive accurate and timely reviews.
- In partnership with the compensation team, conduct and/or participate in market research and compensation surveys to evaluate and report on competitiveness to market.
- Lead and participate in executive compensation or other projects as needed.
- Equity Program Design & Administration
- Manages the design, administration, and competitiveness of the equity program to ensure compliance and communication of long-term incentives.
- Works with legal to ensure equity program administration is aligned and provides a streamlined experience for employees.
- Works with legal to establish best practices for administration of international equity tax requirements and internal reporting requirements.
- Works with Legal in the preparation of the annual CD & A section of the proxy statement. Prepare data, proforma tables, disclosures and reporting in the summary compensation tables of the CD & A.
- Draft, review and collaborate with cross-functional partners and senior leaders on key messaging in the CD & A and proxy.
- Understand, analyze and present data around compensation best practices and trends. Forecast potential outcomes and cost impact, including building financial models involving complex analysis.
- Assure through audits, analysis and reports, that all compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations and maximize workforce productivity and efficiency.
- Assist in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, and implementation of programs.
- Stay informed of legislative activities and regulatory changes and evaluates impact to compensation programs especially as it relates to global stock compensation programs.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience in compensation, including 3 - 5 years of experience in executive compensation and equity administration.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with an ability to see the broader picture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws applicable to executive compensation, including SEC and NYSE rules and Company policies and procedures.
- Must have a can-do attitude, the ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks under accelerated deadlines
- Self-starter and able to work well and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Strong consultation skills and the ability to seek out information and provide quality advice
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $100,000 - $153,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.