***REMOTE anywhere in US***
***Director of Environmental Services***
Our client is a leading U.S. oilfield services company that provides onshore drilling fluids and solids control products and services to the upstream oil & gas industry. We are recruiting for an Environmental Services Division Director - U.S. who will be responsible for the company's Environmental Services division ("ES Division" or "Division") P&L and for the implementation of strategic programs intended to influence market change.
What's in it for you?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority
- Competitive wages; commission structure
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What do you do?
- Selling services and solutions for ES Division.
- Building early adoption of solutions by creating new customer relationships and opportunities that lead to sales pipeline.
- Lead Division growth in sales and operations; support sales efforts of the Division; understand market and competitor activity and respond accordingly, assist in developing marketing, lead and monitor progress in sales and P&L goals.
- Set sales targets for Division; track sales goals and report results; meet and exceed planned sales goals.
- Promote revenue and margin growth through sales; set and lead strategic direction of the ES Division and implement new strategic initiatives (use of CRM for pipeline management).
- Drive operational efficiency and operational excellence in the Division in coordination with the President.
- Develop sales talent; identify, recruit, and retain talent across the Division; manage performance of division; monitor performance of sales team; lead weekly performance management meetings; uphold and role-model corporate values.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; lead communication and coordination of operations and customer service to deliver.
What does it take to work?
- Bachelors' degree in science, business and finance preferred. In lieu of BS degree, 10+ years of combined industry and professional development will be accepted.
- 10+ years of environmental and leadership experience preferred.
- Experience must include experience preparing and managing budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Ability to give direction and coach on execution of account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors.
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making; obtain insights from financial data.
- Be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications.
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building.
- Communication, manages and motivates for performance; understands drivers of operation performance.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- provided by Dice