Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. As a Director of Contracts, working either remotely or in a hybrid position from our Denver office, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also , an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
Are you looking for an opportunity to partner with a team of experienced legal professionals and support the largest business segment of a public company? As Director of Contracts for TTEC Engage, TTEC's largest business segment with $1.97B in revenue, you'll partner with others to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will serve as the primary legal point of contact for one or more TTEC Engage portfolios, and work directly with members of the TTEC Engage executive team and the TTEC legal and risk department to promote the business segment's growth goals through support of its sales, operations and compliance functions. Our growth plans require us to enhance legal support through the hiring of a savvy and experienced contract specialist who is looking for a unique opportunity to grow your career with the business.
You'll report to Chief Counsel of TTEC Engage. You'll contribute to the success of the business by solving complex business issues and promoting growth goals.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Structure, draft, negotiate and manage TTEC Engage client contracts, including master services agreements, statements of work, contract amendments, renewals and change forms, letters of intent, NDAs and other agreements relevant to the Engage business.
- Serve as the legal POC in support of RFP pursuits for assigned portfolios.
- Be a trusted partner of the business and provide proactive advice on legal, regulatory, governance, and compliance matters that affect specific lines of business within TTEC Engage
- Participate in the deal process from start to finish to ensure that TTEC's best interests are represented, and that through contracts we maintain an appropriate balance between reasonable risk and our growth goals
- Support the business in the interpretation and enforcement of executed contracts, contract change management and in providing other legal support for on-going client relationships
- Monitor and help clients pragmatically comply with legal and regulatory developments that impact our business, domestically and internationally
- Provide other general support to the legal team and internal business clients as needed.
- Maintain and expand your subject matter expertise by always learning.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or Juris Doctorate degree
- Knowledge and background of the BPO industry and familiarity with multi-national outsourcing arrangements
- Experience in handling complex service agreements for travel and hospitality, communications and media industries
- 7 years' experience in handling complex contract negotiations and drafting throughout the contract lifecycle in a high-volume environment, involving critical thinking, detailed analysis and creative pragmatic solutions.
- Experience in structuring, negotiating and closing contracts in a deal team environment in cooperation with corporate support departments (sales, finance, tax, human capital, IT, operations) as well as with senior leadership.
- Experience working on contracts for Global 1,000 clients
- Comfortable supporting internal sales/client-facing teams in their work with external clients, procurement departments and their attorneys, and working under tight turnarounds and deadlines
- Sound reasoning, business and practical approach designed to balance risk and reward of competing business interests and risk management priorities
- Accuracy-driven and passionate in keeping your work organized, focused on accomplishing tasks and building trust with important clients and partners
- Positive mind set with emphasis on team work and internal collaboration, with a passion for providing exemplary service
- Lead by example and upholding TTEC's Code of Ethics
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $114,000 - $ 130,000 Annually. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.