Come join a world class sales team at one of the fastest growing legal services company in the United States.
U.S. Legal Support is a privately held company with over 85 offices located across the United States. As one of the leading providers of litigation services, U.S. Legal Support is the only litigation support company that provides a full suite of court reporting solutions, record retrieval, interpreting & translations, trial services and transcription services to law firms, major corporations, and insurance companies nationwide.
At U.S. Legal Support we work hard to encourage everyone at to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to our employees.
- Work from Home
- Daily be out working in your territory
- Travel (auto) Allowance
- Cell Allowance
- Presidents Club
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off including 9 Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Director of Business Development:
The general duties as a Director of Business Development for U.S. Legal Support include the maintenance and growth of an assigned territory, including managing and growing existing accounts as well as new client acquisition. The Director of Business Development will build relationships at all levels (i.e. Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Administrators, Attorneys, Partners, etc.) in Law Firm, Corporate Legal and Insurance accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the sales of litigation support services as provided by U.S. Legal Support
- Demonstrates selling skills and product knowledge in all areas related to sale of services
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models of all services
- Maximizes existing client relationships to grow revenue within the portfolio
- Trains clients on the use of U.S. Legal Supports tools
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client referrals, including new firms
- Attend all required team meetings including weekly sales call, training sessions, etc.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities within their portfolio
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and hit the ground running
- Reliable transportation, up-to-date insurance and a clean driving record
- Travel as required by territory boundaries and Company requirements
- Base salary plus commission with benefits package
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We built our reputation and our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation, and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services.