Director, Marketing & Revenue Management Data Scientist (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Marketing & Revenue Management Data Scientist Director to join a real estate investment organization. The Marketing & Revenue Management Data Scientist Director plans, develops, and executes mid-term complex strategic initiatives with measurable contributions towards the achievement of results for the department that aligns with organization goals and objectives.
This Job Pays: $200,000 - 225,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Partners with revenue management leaders to understand their unique needs, document business requirements, and build solutions collaboratively including rent appraisal models, pricing sensitivity schedules, forward vacancy projections and dynamic pricing based on variable lease terms for both new leases and renewals.
- Partners with the marketing leaders to build leasing metrics and marketing funnel analytics including local area benchmarks, occupancy bridges and absorption metrics
- Researches and devises innovative statistical models for revenue management and pricing analysis. Build predictive models, neural networks, and machine-learning algorithms. Combines models through ensemble modeling to arrive at robust conclusions
- Designs and builds data provisioning workflows/pipelines, physical data schemas, extracts, data transformations, and data integrations and/or designs using ETL and microservices to clean, prepare, model and engineer existing marketing and revenue management data based on business definitions and requirements into data science database for use in internally build or externally licensed pricing software.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Finance and/or a related field required.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Data Science or Data Analytics function with a focus on anomaly detection, machine learning and manipulating data in Apache Spark and/or other advanced data processing/analytical engines, distributed systems, and cloud storage.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience managing a department with direct reports. Experience mentoring a team of Data Scientist to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, career planning and training opportunities.
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, R and Python including packages such as NumPy, Pandas, SK-learn, XGboost.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.