About the Role:
Leads, oversees and delivers a portfolio of technology projects for the company. May manage both single or multiple projects to ensure efforts are delivered within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or may require dynamic change management.
What You Will Do:
- Leads the development of the IT project portfolio and approach for projects and major programs, including time frames and the definition of its deliverables to address and meet the desired goals and outcomes. Ensures and balances the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the program.
- Manages IT project portfolio, execution and progress compared with the plan and the production of agreed deliverables. Monitors and coordinates dependencies across the projects in the program and resolves conflicts.
- Identifies organic or specific program needs / changes and directs the development of appropriate stakeholder mapping, communications and reporting with the executive sponsor, stakeholders, internal and external partners. Acts as an advisor and builds and maintains relationships across a wider stakeholder community.
- Establishes and ensures appropriate governance functions for the program in accordance with enterprise policies, practices and on behalf of the executive sponsor or senior responsible owner. Directs the creation and maintenance of the required program documentation and artifacts.
- Develops and controls the IT program budget, including multi-year forecast and managing expenditures within agreed spending plans.
- Perform all departmental administrative activities, including employee leadership and development, management reporting, budgeting, strategic planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, business administration or other related field or equivalent work experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained
- Program manager training and agile certification desired (PMP/PRINCE2/Agile, SaFE certifications)
- Typically, 12+ years’ experience with bachelor’s or equivalent managing complex and risky business impacting technology programs and projects
- Ten or more years of progressively responsible program management experience, with business unit-facing experience, including sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Demonstrated experience interfacing and engaging across all levels within an organization from subject matter expert to executive leadership
- Demonstrated experience leading diverse teams
- At least five years of experience in banking or financial services industry a plus
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate program objectives, inspire and motivate staff, and maintain alignment with the business strategy
- A high degree of political sensitivity, astuteness and the ability to use influence and the informal power structure of the organization to achieve program success and overcome obstacles
- A high level of empathy and the ability to vary styles of interaction to match the needs of a variety of temperaments and personalities
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning and execution skills
- Financial industry regulatory experience a plus (FDIC, OCC, SOC, SOX, etc.)
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Salary range: $99,501.91 – $183,764.31
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.