Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
*THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN THE U.S.*
Konica Minolta is in the midst of a digital transformation from a MFP focused company to an end to end IT technology enterprise. This is an exciting opportunity to join the corporate strategy team to enable the transformation to take Konica Minolta to the next level of growth. You'll have the opportunity to build relationships with key stakeholders, have visibility with senior leadership and engage in matrix-managed projects, making you a key influencer of the DX business.
● Work on the long-range strategy planning for KM DX and projects that address both growth and operational objectives using organic and inorganic plays
● Work on multiple strategic initiatives, and lead major workstreams and projects
● Develop deep understanding of KM businesses and strategic trends both in our business and our market landscape
● Systematically analyze selected markets, key players and other strategic DX themes across technologies, portfolio offers and GTM segments
● Systematically track strategic themes on probability / impact change
● Consult with our business stakeholders (across KM and KMI with Business units, sales, and products) to ensure alignment with the appropriate strategies and digital transformation roadmaps which grow market share and drive customer outcomes.
● Identify relevant market and customer trends that can generate new business
● An excellent people manager, a visible leader who can help guide the organization as a role model
● Open, operational, without prestige, and down to earth
● Able to instill trust and confidence in subordinates, peers and superiors to achieve the highest standards of performance in a dynamic and competitive environment
● BA/BS degree required
● MBA highly desired
● 10+ years of relevant experience in corporate strategy/planning roles at a major corporation or management consulting
● Deep understanding of technology services and trends
● Strategic thinker with strong analytical acumen who quickly grasps the key commercial drivers
Konica Minolta Offers:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.