Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
We are seeking an individual with strategic, global *Director, Business Development* to drive revenue growth across multiple areas of business for Cytel.
* Your Impact: *
You are responsible for growing and managing new and existing customers in your assigned territory, evangelising the Cytel vision and account strategy.
You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers to evangelise solutions that will help them reach their business goals.
* What we are looking for *
* Proven experience of carrying a quota selling services or technology, ideally within the Healthcare and Life Science's industry
* Successful history of net new business sales, with the ability to drive consistent delivery against revenue targets
* Experience managing the sales cycle from lead generation thru deal closure collaborating with varied levels of our clients from business champions up to the C Suite.
* Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
* Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references.
* Account management experience a plus
* University Degree
* Some Of Your Main Responsibilities And Deliverables Will Include *
* Managing the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Subject Matter Experts, Consultants, Executive Leadership, Marketing, Lead Generation etc.
* Use your consultative selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers
* Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
* Organise and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest
* Contribute to Cytel growth by engaging with prospect organisations to position Cytel services and solutions through strategic value based selling
* Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling Cytel services and solutions
* Territory research to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
* Maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results
* Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory
* What's in it for you *
* You will have the opportunity to play an integral role helping our clients and the industry shape the future of drug development
* You will be part of an exciting new chapter in Cytel's history with high growth and opportunities to progress in Senior and Leadership positions within the company
* Work in an environment designed for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation
* Freedom to design and own your go-to market strategy and leverage the best and brightest minds in the industry
At Cytel, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel's human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.