Director – Account Management
- Job Locations: Remote
- Job ID: 2020-10833
- Category: Account Management/Client Services
In this role as Director-Account Management, you will be accountable for the overall service and delivery for assigned Health Plan clients and ensure that all Client performance standards and all contractual commitments are met or exceeded, while escalating critical client concerns to VP for resolution or consultation. You will also coordinate with relevant external and internal functional areas to ensure that the needs of the client are being met. This position will manage retention, up-selling, and renewal activity of assigned accounts and is responsible for meeting specific revenue and growth targets as assigned for each account.
In this role, you will:
- Own the Client relationship and be the point of contact for the interaction and communication of all issues related to the assigned client.
- Develop strategic business plan to target expanded revenue and margin growth, deliver service excellence and deliver client profitability.
- Act as a trusted advisor for the client to maximize the overall relationship with the clients.
- Demonstrate complete and detailed understanding of the contract and its requirements acting as the internal expert on the client to ensure contract terms are being met and client satisfaction is achieved
- Partner with the internal business areas to drive an understanding of the client’s overall strategy to ensure the CareCentrix organization is successful in meeting client retention goals and growth targets
- Work with assigned accounts to manage contract parameters in a consistent and effective way, involving other CareCentrix management as needed, to grow partnership and ensure all CareCentrix and client goals are being met.
- Establish the appropriate communication messaging and positioning for the clients and communicate all issues relating to CareCentrix for their assigned accounts.
- Manage client’s P & L, including review of financial reporting to assess overall client profitability. Pro-actively recommend and work with functional areas to implement changes to correct/manage identified negative trends.
- Ensure accuracy/validity of reporting before delivery of reports to the client, providing executive summaries where needed.
- Lead effective JOC meetings, inclusive of planning and preparation, setting the meeting strategy, oversight of the development of meeting materials, leading the actual meetings and ensuring all meeting follow ups are documented and actioned on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you are going to love this role:
- You are passionate about fixing health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working with teams by building trust, fostering positive relationships and partnering with a diverse group of people.
- You like to move fast. You enjoy working through ambiguity and a changing market environment.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of five years account management experience.
- You have 5+ years recent experience in the Healthcare industry.
- You have strong analytical, communication, presentation, negotiation, problem resolution and project management skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft office products.
- You have the ability to function in a fast paced environment with high volume work output.
- You have the ability to prioritize work load to meet client needs.