We are a service provider to large government agencies, and I have a State agency in St. Paul, MN looking to bring an Agile Coach!
Role: Agile Coach
Duration: 12-24+ Months
Feel free to reach out to me rohit AT rkcs.com or SIX-FIVE-ONE FIVE-ZERO-FIVE ZERO-SIX-TWO-ONE!
- Defining and designing Agile products.
- Aligning organizational size and structure, new team roles, and labor allocation to support Agile at scale within the state's unique labor environment.
- Determining delivery approach (SCRUM vs. Lean vs. some other method) that would best work at an agency
- Defining transformation success and measuring adoption progress
- Achieving a funding model that can support a product-centric operating model based on Agile principles.
- Designing an architectural structure and maturation strategy that supports Agile development across diverse tools, software, and infrastructure unique to each partnership.
- Discussion of ways to phase and/or pilot the transformation and how to scale it.
- Measuring success and continuous improvement of the operating model.
- A glossary of Agile terms and concepts.
- A required and recommended reading list for stakeholders and key roles in the transformation.
- Document an organizational change management model and approach for Agile transformation at agencies.
- SAFe 5.0 Certified Agile Coach
- Experience in a leadership role transforming from project to product operating model within an organization of at least 500 people.
- Experience as a leader adopting AGILE and DevOps within a large organization.
- Experience defining product taxonomy, and mapping technologies and people to products for a complex business.
- Deep understanding and ability to explain to both business and technology leaders the strategic drivers and risks of each stage of the transformation and at high level decisions points throughout the transformation.
- Ability to sustain transformation efforts through executive-level leadership transitions that are commonplace in executive government.
Experience developing, adopting and/or rolling out necessary forms and
- provided by Dice