Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
We believe that understanding and learning as much as possible about our client's environment, challenges, initiatives and goals is the key to developing a roadmap for success.
The Director Global Client Sales is a senior level sales management position responsible for leading a team of Global Client Executives to ensure the achievement of the sales revenue targets for both existing and target accounts. This position plays a critical role building and developing a team and reports to the Regional Vice President Global Client sales. They lead their teams collaborating with regional management teams to align, create, execute and manage the account strategy to achieve the clients and KM organizational objectives.
Essential Job Functions
• Strategize and collaborate with direct reports and align with business teams so they can execute activities and tactics to expand our overall business including both print and DX within existing and new clients
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the team and manage accordingly
• Motivate, develop and manage the teams activities
• Monitor and manage sales performance metrics
• Assimilate account and market information from a variety of sources into complete and successful strategies
• Drive sales process from plan to close
• Maintain forecasting, PAR's and strategic business plans
• Focus on value added intelligent activities • Identify, interpret, analyze and manage all new businesses requirements and opportunities to achieve all organization objectives.
• Ensure compliance to all management-reporting requirements and monitor work according to company policies.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers
• Coordinate, collaborate and facilitate plans with the team to ensure optimal customer delivery for both domestic and international locations.
• Coordinate with project management, service and operational staff and ensure all work according to customer requirement at multiple sites.
• Maintain and update knowledge on all new technology and service portfolio offerings related to DX.
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Organizational team leadership and management skills
• Business and financial acumen
• Relationship management skills
• Strategic thinker with planning and documentation capabilities
• Cultural empathy
• Selling skills (internal & external)
• Knowledge of technology and service industry
• Appetite for learning
• Curiosity, Creative, Courageous
• Good knowledge of sales service and administrative functions
• Broad knowledge of organizational policies, products and/or services
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good presentation skills
• Proficient in:
o Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
o Virtual meeting software (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
o Google Docs and complimentary solutions o Adobe suite
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• 10+ years sales experience in related field with global or enterprise account responsibility
Konica Minolta Offers:
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan) Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas. Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance) 401(k) plan with matching company contribution Generous holiday and paid time off schedules Ongoing professional development training Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.