Kforce has a client in Garden City, ID that is seeking a Digital Workflow Implementation Specialist for a remote position.
A Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for providing professional services to new and existing customers in the Corrugated Segment of the Packaging Industry. Services can include training, consulting, implementation, installation, analysis, and documentation as well as diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, network, database, and other issues. Services are provided at client site, as well as via phone and various support tools.
A subject matter expert in digital workflow, with a combination of workflow analysis and technical SW implementation skills applied to standard and custom workflow integration activities. The candidate interacts with the customer's production and technical community, defining key pre-press activities such as batching/stitching, color configuration and management, and pre-flight methodologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works with client and internal teams to analyze and interpret detailed business requirements; Validate technical solutions for feasibility, and provide customized solutions within the company and client solutions
* Organize and schedule client customization deliverables as required by the company's Professional Services project commitments
* Implements software solutions according to the agreed solution and provides technical support for those implementations
* Functions as technical escalation for internal resources (Help Desk, Field, etc.)
* Assists with the Pre-Sales process for solution sales where required
* Develops comprehensive solution implementation documentation, both customer-facing and internal, for Help Desk
* Customizes systems (write script, DB queries, programs, dll files, using API for every application)
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS, or Business degree highly desired; Right industry experience may be a substitute for a degree; Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
* Graduate of a recognized print management program preferred
* Strong background in computer software, hardware and networking
* Excellent programming skills in Java, C, C#, SQL, HTML, VBasic
* Solid understanding for Digital workflow, JDF/JDM, and/or other Digital print protocols, PDF page description language, and Digital Print color science, theory and application
* Comfortable and confident speaker able to communicate effectively to a wide audience from production personnel, through management and business owners
* Self-starter and able to take on difficult problems and work them through to resolution
* Able to manage multiple high-priority action items
* Able to quickly learn new concepts and solve technical problems
* Language: Local language plus solid English business skills
* Travel Requirements: Travel expectation is up to 75 percent
Additional Desired Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience working in the IT department of a corrugated box plant
* Experience in the Print industry implementing print MIS solutions
* Solid understanding of all departments in a digital print production workflow (Pre-press, Pressroom, and Post-press/finishing)
* Proven skills in handling customers in high pressure situations
* VDP composition tools; VDP technical depth is highly desired
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice