Digital Services Project Manager, Remote
$1000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION!
Our client, based out of Fairfax, VA, is seeking a Digital Services Project Manager for a remote, contract to hire opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Digital Services Project Manager to work with their teams across federal, state, and local government client accounts. If you're passionate about growing client relationships and leading digital project teams from project planning through final delivery, they'd love to talk to you. This is a dynamic position and requires an individual with strong communication and collaboration skills who can think strategically and execute tactically.
- Ability to work in a matrixed mode and lead cross disciplinary teams, including UX, to develop, iterate, and refine digital solutions.
- Actively communicate with clients to understand and define current needs and priorities.
- Establish and maintain schedules, product roadmaps, and release plans in accordance with customer and stakeholder needs.
- Manage budgets, prepare cost estimates, and track resources using financial management tools.
- Perform continuous risk assessment and mitigation; work with management to identify and remove resource, feasibility, and technical barriers that can impede development.
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, and excellence in the work environment and continuously elevate the quality and caliber of the organization.
- Manage projects independently, be self-motivated to identify and manage risks, and committed to achieving project goals and milestones.
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years IT project management experience leading digital development efforts.
- Demonstrated experience with the software development cycle including working with cross disciplinary teams, including UX and engineering.
- Ability to provide technical strategic guidance to the customer and project team.
- Experience launching digital solutions, including ongoing analysis and continuous product improvements.
- Experience managing budgets and resource allocation.
- Working knowledge of the technical software development process, Agile delivery methods including Agile Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Proficiency working with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience building new websites a must.
- Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Federal contracting experience.
- Business development experience including leading capture and/or writing proposals.
- Understanding of human-centered design principles and integrating design.
- PMP certification.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or their start date (if later than December 8), except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - .
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
- provided by Dice